Tips to use humana dental for free

Back humana dental on it next we have I had to get new retainers and I got I paid for those on June th I actually haven't gotten them yet they have to like ship them ship the mold out or something so that was dollars and this is .

Where we ended up saving money from the estimated cost they were able to get mine for much cheaper I'm not sure why but they did we did get five dollars and cents back on that and then Ryan's.

Night guard which is the thing I'm probably the most excited for because he will stop grinding his teeth at night and stop waking me up so I'm very happy about that if you live with someone that grinds her teeth you know and his night guard was dollars I don't know how often we are going to have to pay.

This if this is like a one-time thing if we have to get a new one every few years I have no idea I need to look into that but that is a that's for future at least you had to do all right so let's do some totals here okay so our total charges were nineteen thousand four hundred and eight dollars and

Then our total and rewards let me add that up our total and rewards is one hundred ninety four dollars and eight cents this does not include with this cards that I paid with we got like two hundred dollars for paint like for putting X amount on the card in three months so that doesn't include it in .

Here I include it in one of my payments because this amount will actually probably go to a different debt that's accruing interest just because I already had a plan set in place before I knew how much we were going to get back I didn't count on any of this bottom half because I

Wasn't sure how it worked with the new card and whatnot so I'm just gonna put that towards probably my car just to get that one gone because I really want to go and one thing I do want to note some of the people that had messaged me to ask .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Something Your Dental Insurance No Waiting Period

How To Get Dental Insurance No Waiting Period

The Incredible Story Of Humana Dental