The Biggest Contribution Of Humana Dental To Humanity.

Humana dental know you're not supposed to say it but huge, and the Chairman wanted to see me so I flew over and saw the Chairman and walked into this room. He was flanked by four EVPs on one

side, four EVPs on the other side and they just started laughing at me. It was just me on the other side, I still wore a suit. I can't tell

the country but oh no, it would be obvious if I said the name of the country. And they just started laughing and they're like $ laptop, hahaha, it will never work. And I realized I was actually the humor

portion of their day. And so the women in the audience will like this. I pulled out a notebook and I'm like okay, tell me why it won't

work and I did at least take notes for the next hour and a half. At the end of the hour and a half, there were like things on the list. I'm
like of these, totally solved but these new five, these are really

good. (mumbles) you guys know a lot about laptops, of course you know a lot about laptops, you know a lot about manufacturing, you

know a lot about the whole end-to-end thing. Here's what I'm gonna do as I proposed to the chairman of this extremely large company

with the eight executive vice presidents in the room. I was gonna take it back to the team, the team, that was just me. They did not

need to know that, and we were gonna chew on 'em for a while and could we come back and have some dialogue in the next three months, see

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Incredible Story Of Humana Dental

How To Something Your Dental Insurance No Waiting Period

About Tooth Pain Keeps You From Growing