The Incredible Story Of Humana Dental

Humana Dental happens with dental claims that's exactly what happens so you helped write our dental -billion curriculum and then you've also gone and you are I love that anything that I've thrown at you I said hey Sara we need to have videos.

And I remember you said I've never done this before but I'm just just gonna do it so Sara's helping to make all the different billing videos for the dental a-team video bank as well that that are from all the different software.



So sara is a huge Integral Humana Dental part into my life into the dental a-team she is she's a pretty strong lifeblood I I say she's the extension of dental a team when it comes to all things billing and also if you just want to know a really awesome person.

So there is that's Sarah O'Brien for you guys i I remember Humana Dental do you remember Sarah the day we actually met in person like we had been chatting for months back and forth and all of a sudden I fly into Vegas and I said hey Sarah if you wouldn't actually meet in person.



I'll be in Vegas and that wasn't for both of us I think I know I jump in the car and grabbed at the airport even and she's like I'm in don't you have a black Jeep wasn't that what it was oh yeah explore and she said I'll be in a black Explorer and I remember thinking this is one of those moments.

That I either Humana Dental made like a fantastic choice or I made a real a poor choice and I'm about to find out what it is it was very fun we met in person in it it was fun because there you have a personality

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Something Your Dental Insurance No Waiting Period

How To Get Dental Insurance No Waiting Period