top 10 facts about humana dental in usa

Humana Dental Focusing on my finances so today's video is actually a requested one I had a few people either in the comments reach out and ask .

About how the status bill works I've never been to the dentist or never paid for the dentist I even had a few people email me and ask things about like how their dental insurance

Would work if it was worth it for them and I'm not a dental expert I can only give you my story but this video is going to break down how much we were charged how much insurance helped how much I've paid for insurance and how

We're going to pay this bill off without accruing any interest so I'll say it again in the video cuz I already filmed the walk through part of this but .

This is our own story this is very unique and if your concern is that you have never been to the dentist where you're the one paying for it or you've never had a cavity before I can most .

likely guarantee you that you're not going to get a $, bill one because it was between the two of us and two it's because

My husband and I have really crappy teeth genetics just always have so try to not fear the dentist there are ways to pay for it if need be insurance might be a good option for you it just .

Kind of depends on how much it's going to cost and you can always cashflow it if you have enough money to do so so don't put off going to the dentist and try to not be scared

Because of the cost because your oral health is actually incredibly important and you only have one set of teeth so you .

want to take care of them for as long as you can so if you're interested in seeing how this whole dentist bill saga Fiasco whatever you want to call it worked keep watching [Music] all right so let's just dive in to the numbers of this so a couple

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Something Your Dental Insurance No Waiting Period

About Tooth Pain Keeps You From Growing

Things You Have In Common With Renaissance Dental