the amazing insurance is dental insurance nc

Base dental insurance nc that helps us operate a profitable dental insurance business but it also helps the employer set a benefit into motion that attracts and retains employees which is also of course of interest and the entire point of offering benefits to.


The employees in the first place so all of that works in this in this comprehensive ecosystem that we've at least laid I think a strong foundation for that's great well let's take a shift in talking about disruption and coming into industries and disrupting them and how disruption

Takes place one thing that I'm picking up on is you know where it comes from sometimes some of the best disruption comes from outside right from the outside in and as I was listening to both of you it doesn't sound like you guys are dentists it doesn't sound like you grow up as dentist it doesn't sound like.

You guys started in the dental industry and one is that the case and you guys coming in did you guys identify and come in from the outside and bring the ideas in to help shake it up or did you guys grow up in that industry go ahead start with you Jeff and then we'll go to go to Alex .

I did not come to Elm Street didn't know anything about it just saw a need in the marketplace for it so and I then I connected with the dentist so we can get clinical folks to do the work but the the pain point you know if something we discovered and maybe it's harder if you're in the industry just kind of see that yeah for you yeah we can see we consider ourselves almost .

My policy outsiders in fact very few people we have aboutfolks on the team very few for sure less than five maybe three people on the team have any pride a dental industry experience at all and that's been fairly purposeful and the reason why is we believe that what we're building is .

A technology company that happens to deliver a phenomenal dental insurance product and experience and but the core of it is we're building a best-in-class technology company and we consider ourselves well-informed outsiders my sister as I mentioned earlier is a dentist and married once .

I also have a brother-in-law an uncle who's a dentist and aunt who's a hygienist in my family and around me but I certainly you know you could put me in front of an open house and I wouldn't know the first thing about you know what drill to pick up and how to execute any of

The work but you know I think from our perspective I Jeff's the same way it's all about crafting the experience and the expertise and

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Something Your Dental Insurance No Waiting Period

How To Get Dental Insurance No Waiting Period

The Incredible Story Of Humana Dental