10 Things To Avoid In Dental Insurance For Veterans.

Dental insurance for veterans was the fabs that make the LCD screens were running at negative % margin. There were multi billion dollar fines for price fixing. The CEOs were going to jails in

California for the price fixing scandal. By the way I had nothing to do with it, I was a professor during that time. You couldn't hire a

sales guy, you had to go to the DOJ website to find out if they were under indictment for price-fixing. And literally all of them were under indictment and so you had, it was awful. But Sergey Brin

really liked what I was doing and hired the company. So I got to work for Sergey Brin at the end of it who was, Sergey Brin is a co-founder of Google with Larry. So that was good. In the end, but it

was five years, hell. - Well, what do you think that your biggest learning was from that experience then? What did you learn that maybe you applied in your next startup? It sounds like you-- -

Closed the company earlier. (laughs) I didn't want to lose the money from my friends but it nearly destroyed me I think. It was very painful in a way that my first two startups weren't because

even though we were shipping product. Like we'd have these contracts, really good deals in sales and so forth. And then literally

go into a meeting and they're like go ahead, sue us, we're broke anyway, I'm going to jail next week, I don't care. I found myself

like riding my bike around, figuring out where that executive's kid played soccer. I wasn't really stalking, I'm just like, oh, Junior plays

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Something Your Dental Insurance No Waiting Period

How To Get Dental Insurance No Waiting Period

How we Get dental insurance no waiting period At No cost